Sunday, March 8, 2009

My baby bedding



Hopefully it is a girl! These picts. are of the crib bedding that I made- for those of you who have wanted to see it! It was so fun to do and didn't take near as long as I thought it would. I made Allie's but I did my own pattern which was a nightmare! My friend Shannon used her sweet math skills to change the pattern measurements and the fabric sizes for this one, and she helped me cut the tricky fabric. The sewing didn't take me long and I think it turned out great! 


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job, and Shannon did a good job helping you. It is so cute!

Shannon said...

Love it, love it, love it! It was so hard for me to visualize the look you wanted but I think I caught on while we were in the fabric store and IT LOOKS GREAT! I would do it for you again anytime. Call me CRAZY and a complete NERD, but the math was fun! Great sewing job!!!!

Chelle said...

Oh my gosh. That looks incredible. You'll have to share your secrets. I would love to learn how to do that. Not much time left. Can't wait to see pictures!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

It looks awesome!

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

it's beautiful! will you send me your email address? i made my blog private... mine is lissamurdoch@hotmail.com. thanks!

Ashley said...

It's beautiful baby bedding set!! You have done really great job on it!!

Kacie said...

It is way cute! CAn't wait to see pics of this cute baby! I love the last pics of allie with her hair long and curly-so cute!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the baby Jenn.