Saturday, March 7, 2009

Looks can be deceiving!

Oh she looks so sweet! She must be an angel, right? No!  She was terrible the other day. She has been a little "emotional" lately and that afternoon I almost put her on the street with a  "For Free" sign on her. In an hours time she had colored all over the tile and the leather chair with crayon, spread candle wax on herself, the carpet, and me, dumped water all over the floor and "cleaned it up", somehow get a 12 month baby onesie on herself, take her clothes off abt. 3 times, and many other things that I have chosen to "forget". Glad every day isn't this way! 

4 comments:

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

she's adorable! luke has been talking about her so much lately! i know all about those days, though! will you send me your email address so i can invite you to my blog? lissamurdoch@hotmail.com
i miss you!

Jenny Roberts said...

Gotta love those days, but I can honestly say (and I'm not even completely out of "those days")someday you will laugh and even miss them.

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, we've all had days like that . . . and they are not fun.

But yah, you gotta laugh and look at her, you can't look at her and not smile :-)

Watson Family said...

She is so beautiful.. just like her mother. I can't wait to see pics of your next little one. I love you!