Friday, November 20, 2009

A few funny things...


Allie has always said some of the funniest things,  but a few things that have happened in the last few days are...

She was singing "I love to see the temple" She sang... " for the temple is a house of God. A place of love and BEAUTY... " she pauses and then says "Oh! Beauty mom!"(meaning sleeping beauty).
I said:  " Yes Allie, but not sleeping beauty. Beauty means pretty"
Allie: " Oh yeah, beauty means Preeety!"
Me: "Yes."
So for a few days she would always stop after beauty and say, "Pretty mom, pretty!"

Today she was singing the song once again and so I joined in and it went like this...
Both: "For the temple is a house of God, a place of love and "
Me: "Beauty."
Allie: "Wait! No mom! Jasmine! Jasmine!"
I was laughing so hard! She is so funny!

Then for Halloween I taught her the song " Mean old witch with a hat" . On sunday her nursery teacher told me that Allie taught the whole class a new Halloween song. We new exactly what it was. 
I'm a mean old witch with a hat.
I ride on my broom with my cat.
And my nose is pointed and my chin is too.
And you better watch out or I might scare you.
I'm a mean old witch with a hat... Boo! 

Then later that day she was singing it and the song went...
"I'm a mean old witch with a ... and my nose is pointed and my chin is three"
We stopped her and said, "Allie and my chin is too!" 
She said, "No mom I'm three!"
Crazy girl!

5 comments:

Watson Family said...

That is so cute & sweet!

Jenny Roberts said...

Love it!

A. L. Martin said...

hahaha! I love it! She is so cute! where are you guys for Christmas this year?

Waters Family said...

hey! looks like you guys are doing good and having fun!

Anonymous said...

شركة متخصصة فى الخدمات المنزلية بالمملكة العربية السعودية
شركة سما المثالية 0535609607
تقدم لكم شركة سما المثالية خدمات داخل المملكة العربية السعودية بالرياض والدمام والاحساء والقصيم

شركة تنظيف منازل بسيهات

شركة تنظيف منازل بصفوى

شركة تنظيف منازل براس تنورة