Tuesday, February 17, 2009

5 weeks left!

So I only have 5 weeks left! I am so excited but not really ready to have another child! I have everything ready for the most part, but I think I am even more anxious this time since I know what to expect. I am very grateful for another little person to join us. Allie brings so much joy to Zach and I's life and I only hope that this little girl can do the same. Just today we were waiting to meet with some people and Allie was sitting on my lap watching "bella" . She was sining loudly and acting out all the parts! She was so sweet everyone in the room started watching her and smiling at her! She has such a gift to change a gloomy room into a happy place! 

The picture is because my sister and a few others have asked if I am big- so you can see... Yes! (Black does slim a little though!)  I am big and baby girl is always moving her legs up and down. Can't wait to see her!

9 comments:

Diana Carver Photography said...

Your little baby bump is cute. I can't believe you only have 5 weeks!

Reid and Brittney said...

You have such a small baby bump!!! The cutest prego person I have seen especially with only 5 weeks left. I am so excited for you guys!!! 1 week till I find out and 1 1/2 weeks till I am in AZ. I'll call you when I find out what I am having and to plan when I can come see you!! See you soon!!!

uniquelynat said...

i must say- you are NOT big! i'm sure that's not how you feel. but seriously!....

i can't wait to see that new little girl. she'll be just as sweet as allie!

Randi said...

You look so cute! Have fun with the 2nd baby. You are such a great mom. Do you know where you guys are going this summer?

thesvancaras said...

You look great Jen! I can't wait to meet my little girl and get my body back.

Brian was just telling me this morning how he misses being able to play with me.. tickling, tackling, tossing me over his sholder... I have to agree.

Good luck!

Chris, Hailee and Braxon said...

Oh you're not big at all! You look so good! I'm excited for you!

Kerbs Family said...

Well you hot mama, you are still cute and petite,just with a little bump in the front. I am so excited you are having another girl. I really love having two girls. Speaking of girls, Allie has grown up so much since I have seen her last! Her hair has gotten so long too! Hope all goes for the arrival of your new addition. If you ever make it up to Idaho you better give me a call or else!

Chelle said...

You look amazing! Congrats again on another baby girl!

Crafty Cowgirl said...

lol congrats I didnt even know u were preg lol- boy or girl? name?