Friday, January 23, 2009

Sedona Fun


Our AWESOME friends invited us to go with them to Sedona for a few days. We had so much fun getting a break from our children! Diana and I are both expecting so it was nice to have one last little trip before the babies come as well! We played fun games, went on a trolley ride, Hiked to a Vortex, listened to a time share (to get free stuff), and then Diana and I both really enjoyed a 90 min. massage that was mostly for free! Unfortunately, we didn't feel any healing or tingling from the famous Vortex(?) but it was a refreshing hike! Oh, and our other Awesome friends were very appreciated for watching Allie for us! I know she had fun! Thanks again!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is great. Looks like fun. And it's always so nice to get a break and have a get-away!

Diana Carver Photography said...

Sedona was a Blast! I am glad we were able to go, specially before the new babies come.

Watson Family said...

That sounds like such a fun trip to Sedona. :) Much love to you and yours this merry New Year!

Grandmas Nese said...

How lucky for you both to have a get-away!Sound like you had fun! I am glad the Allie had a nice time with friends too. Give her a big kiss and hug for me. I miss you kids and wish that you were closer.
Take care.
LOVE
Aunt Nese :)

Chelle said...

I didnt know you were pregnant. Congrats Jenny. You look great!

Chris, Hailee and Braxon said...

Jenny you look so cute pregnant! It was good to catch up for a bit today