Friday, December 12, 2008

Santa

This is Allie's first year to start understanding santa, and well, at least she didn't cry! I brought her over to santa and we watched the kids sit on his lap and I softly explained to Allie that Santa is so nice, and he gives toys to kids and big hugs. She would smile and point and say "yea, dat hantah! " When I tried to have her go closer though she wanted me to hold her. So I gave her to one of her babysitters who was helping santa and watched,  because I really didn't care if she sat with him this year or not, I just wanted her to be happy! When she was least expecting it her babysitter Hailey dropped her on his lap! Allie was so confused and shocked!  She immediately tried to get away from him! But I am happy she didn't cry! Immediately following this, we left and she continued to talk abt. Santa for the next two hours! 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute. Mckenzie sat on Santa's lap without crying for the first time this year. Tell her we said good job.
Jennie,Lance, and girls

A. L. Martin said...

Lol. i love Allie. And You!!!! Will I get to see you at Christmas this year?

The Trees said...

Hi Jennifer,
I found your blog through Jen and Lance's blog, hope you don't mind. Allie is sooo cute. i love her little personality. Saydee likes Santa from a distance too, sitting on his lap, no way.

Heidi

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

hey jen! how are you guys? allie is so dang cute! when are you due again?

Diana Carver Photography said...

Oooh you've been updating. Allie is so cute in her little princess outfit. I just love how girls just love all the princess stuff! The funny thing is that Spencer would also like the puffy dresses and shoes!

Grandmas Nese said...

Zack and Jen,
I just remembered that you had a blog. What cute pictures. Allie is so adorable! Wish that we all lived closer together so we could get to know all the little ones better. But this blogging is the next best thing!
Love you all and hope that you have a very Merry Christmas.
LOVE Aunt Nese :)

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny
I tagged you so if you get a minute go to my blog for details.